Saturday, March 29, 2014

He'll Meet You Where Your Are - Day 22

Matthew 10:29-31

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.



1. What specific situation or person has God used to meet you in your grief? What did you learn? Why was this encounter meaningful?

My good friend Victoria (You can read her story here). I learned that it is ok to grieve and mourn without rushing myself. I learned that what I'm feeling is normal and there's nothing wrong with it.



2. Think about the people Jesus encountered in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Which person or story can you relate to? Why?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I never thought about it before. I will take my time to read and then come back to this question.



3. If you could honor or celebrate the child you never knew, what would you do? How could you include your circle of family or friends?

I celebrate Hannah every month by purchasing her an outfit and visiting her grave. I also purchase her all her "first" outfits for Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc. Every year I will celebrate Hannah's birthday with family and friends and celebrate Hannah on her due date. We will celebrate with dinner, cake, and a balloon release.

No comments:

Post a Comment