Friday, March 28, 2014

Who Do You Say That I Am? - Day 21

Matthew 16:13B-16

[Jesus] asked His disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" They replied, "Som say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets." "But what about you?" He asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."




1. How has loss changed you?

The loss of Hannah has changed everything about me. Some changes are obvious, a strong passion and desire to help others going through baby loss. Other changes are subtle, moments when I briefly disconnect from the world and think only of Hannah out in public.



2. What new insights had God shown you about yourself?

I'm stronger than I ever thought I was. I'm able to stand up for what I believe in regardless of the options and recommendations of others. I had to rely solely on God to keep me healthy and safe. I have a deep passion to help those who are going through the heartbreaking journey of baby loss.



3. Who do you say you are? How can you express that to others?

I am a child of God. Through my actions I pray people will see my faith and who I really am.



4. You will always be a child of God regardless of the changes in your life. How does that make you feel? How does your experience of loss give you new opportunities to share your identity in Him with others?

It's make me feel loved, comforted, happy, confident, and strong.

Because I am sharing my experience and my story with anyone. My strength has come from God during this heartbreaking journey of the loss of Hannah. I want all glory to point back to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment