Thursday, April 3, 2014

Seeing Beyond Your Cloud of Loss - Day 26

Jeremiah 29:11-14A

For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord.



1. Look at the cover of this book. What do you see in the clouds?

I see a baby's handprint. It's not perfect by it reminds me of Hannah's hands and handprints.



2. Jesus is the One who transforms lives. In what area(s) of your life physically, psychologically, socially, or spiritually has He transformed you the most through your loss.

 I think I have transformed the most socially and spiritually.



3. In what area do you still need to seek His hope?

Psychologically. I hurt so much. I just want Hannah back. Her due date is fast approaching and it hurts more and more everyday. I dread her due date and I dread every single day after that.



4. What plans do you sense God may have for you in the future?

To help others who are on the journey of baby loss. To let them know they are not alone. To let them know that aren't crazy. To let them know they are entitled to feel their emotions. To let them know they don't need to be ashamed of grieving their baby.

I also sense more children are in our future. I'm not sure if they will be biological children, adopted children or both. But no matter what they will be our children.



5. Read the verse at the beginning of this devotional and insert your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment