Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's Pitcher-Filling Time! - Day 25

Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.




1. How are you pouring out to others daily?

I am always there for friends or family if they need me. It doesn't matter if I haven't seen or heard from them in years. I will always be there for them. I want to make sure everyone else is ok.



2. God tells us to love our neighbors as ourselves. How are you demonstrating self-love?

Many times I love my neighbors more than I love myself. Other times I do love myself by taking time to read a book or give myself permission to feel my emotions without feeling guilty.



3. How do you know if your emotional pitcher is empty?

I feel drained. I feel tired. I feel empty.



4. Make a list of specific ways that you or other can fill your pitcher.

Have time to be alone with my own thoughts.
Read a book or a magazine.
Going on dates with my husband.
Enjoying a Starbucks chai latte or green tea.
Window shopping by myself.
Going to Barnes and Nobles with my husband.
Weekend getaway.
Having a girls day.
Spending time with my mom.
Shopping at my favorite thrift stores.
Shopping with family.
Lunch with my parents.
Walking on the beautiful trail with my mom and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment