Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Playmates in Heaven - Day 24

John 13:34

Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.



1. Read 2 Corinthians 1:3-4; Galatians 6:2; Ephesians 4:32; 1 Thessalonians 4:18.



2. How does God want you to respond to others who are grieving?

God wants me to respond with compassion, love, and understanding. My heart breaks for all the moms that loss their babies. I empathize with them. I want to help them any way I can.



3. Who has lost a child and would appreciate your encouragement? How will you do this?

Victoria and I have encouraged each other in this journey of baby loss. We sent a card with a note to each other, talked about our losses, purchased clothes for our babies together, and have just enjoyed each others company.

I am also a member of several private support groups. in a safe place where we can all share our hearts, vent, cry, be angry, etc. with no judgment and with other women who understand. It's great to have these as a resource, but sad that there are new women joining all the time. I simply let them know that I am praying for them and sending them lots love.



Due dates, birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, and Father's Day can be painful days for those who have lost a child. Consider ways you can show comfort to others on those occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment