Saturday, April 12, 2014

God Carries Us Through - Day 34

**The last few devotionals for Lent will done with, God Will Carry You Through by Max Lucado.



"You will get through this. It won't be painless. It won't be quick. God will use this mess for good. Don't be foolish or naïve. But don't despair either. With God's help, you will get through this."

- Max Lucado
 
 
 
I was determined after Hannah's fatal diagnosis that her life wouldn't be forgotten that something good was going to come out of this tragedy. Her life mattered. Her life counted. Her life has meaning. Her life will change the world.
 
 
I will get through this and adjust to this new normal. It is extremely painful. It is a very slow journey. This mess will be used for good by God. I'm not foolish or naïve. But I will not live in complete despair. With God's help I will get through this and adjust to this new normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment