Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Empty Frame - Day 8

Psalm 44:20-21

If we had forgotten the name of our God or spread out our hands to a foreign god, would not God have discovered it, since He knows the secrets of the heart?


1. How have you suffered in secret about your loss?

In the beginning, I just didn't bring it up to many people. I would just grin and bare it. For the most part I still don't bring it up to people. I've have been blessed with some people in my life that I can talk to about it. I also decided to start this blog/website. There are still many times I suffer in secret and just keep my feelings to myself.


2. What feelings have you locked away?

I haven't completely locked any feelings away. The feelings that I lock away most are anger and devastation. I hate feeling them.


3. Describe your empty picture frame. How do you feel when you look at it?

Sad. Empty. I miss Hannah so much. I wish that the picture from wasn't empty. I remember God is in control. Romans 8:28 says, And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment