Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy-Sad Days - Day 9

Malachi 3:6

I the Lord do not change.


1. Take a few moments to reflect on your child. How old would he or she be now? What do you think he or she would be like?

Hannah would be about 2 1/2 months old. I truly believe she would have been a happy baby. That she would have such a beautiful smile. Hannah would have definitely been stubborn like me and her Daddy. But a sweet, sweet baby.


2. Certain dates ay trigger happy-sad emotions about your child. Some people may grieve these dates silently, while others find it helpful to express their grief through planting a tree or giving to a special cause in memory of their child. What is your plan?

I express my grief on certain dates like every month on the 23rd I buy Hannah an outfit and her Daddy buys her flowers, but on the 9th of every month I've grieved silently. I plan on expressing my grief.


3. Write a letter to your child in Heaven. Ask questions. Share your feelings.

Dear Hannah,

I miss you and love you so much. My heart aches to have you and my arms ache to hold you. But I know you are in the arms of God. You only know love and happiness. My sweet Hannah, do you know the impact your precious life has had on others? Do you know your short precious life made and is making a huge impact on this world? You have inspired me in so many ways. I Love you Hannah <3
 
Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment