Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nothing to Show for My Loss - Day 6

Job 28:20, 23

Where does understanding dwell?... God understands the way to it and He alone knows where it dwells.


1. Recall the first time after you lost your child when you realized you had "empty arms." What emotions did you encounter?

The day I had to leave the hospital without my Baby Girl Hannah. It was the absolute worst day of my life.


2. Some women who lost children said that "aching arms" was a common occurrence for them and holding something helped ease the pain. What could you hold?

I have a giraffe with Hannah's heartbeat inside. When I squeeze/hug it I can hear her precious heartbeat. I held and slept with it every single day and night.


3. Jesus was innocent, yet willingly suffered and died. How does His example give you hope?

That Jesus truly understands how I feel. He walked the path of ultimate suffering to save us. This world is just temporary. That this is not our home. I will see Hannah someday in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment