Thursday, March 20, 2014

God, Where are You? - Day 14

Joshua 1:9B

Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.



1. How have you experienced God's silence in your grief journey? How does that make you feel?

I prayed over and over again to God asking Him to heal Hannah, asking for a miracle. I cried out to Him, but all I heard was silence.

It made me feel abandoned. Not unloved by God. Like He turned away, because He knew it had to happen this way. I always think of how Jesus cried out to God for another way, but God turned away because Jesus was the only way.  I know I am loved by God. I know that God is beside me.



2. Listen to His words. Read Psalm 4, Matthew 11:28-29, and Luke 6:20-49.



3. Read the story of Lazarus in John 11. Replace Martha's name with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment