Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Being completely open with you...

I started blogging to express my feelings after losing Hannah. I also started blogging because I wanted others to know that they weren't alone in this journey of losing a baby. I wanted to keep myself raw and basically completely unedited as I wrote about my personal journey and feelings.

With that being said I want to apologize for being so absent. There have been many different things happening in my life, in addition to learning to life without my Baby Girl. To be completely honest, I'm struggling to keep my head above water. My level of anxiety and stress are now making me physically sick, in addition to losing hair since delivering Hannah. Medication isn't controlling my anxiety as well as it once was, but I don't want to add more medications. I am attempting to find natural ways to help. I know many of you can relate.

I'm still learning. I'm still trying to grow. I'm still trying to figure this "new normal" out.

No comments:

Post a Comment