Saturday, April 5, 2014

Holding Hands with Your Future - Day 28

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my right hand.



1. Is your past holding you captive from your future? If so, how?

I don't think so. I am continually taking steps forward. That's the only way to go. I struggle a lot and there are times I don't want to take anymore steps. This isn't easy and I refuse to leave Hannah in the past. She is apart of my past, present, and future.



2. God wants to strengthen you and help you. In what ways can you allow Him to hold your hand? In what ways can you allow others to hold your hand?

I have made the conscious decision the day Hannah was given a fatal diagnosis that I would not be angry at God. I knew I needed Him more than ever and I turned to Him. He is walking with me through this journey God understands my pain, fears, and anger.

I hate asking for help but I'm only human and I know I can't do this on my own. I have let people in. I allow people to follow me on this journey as I walk through it. Their prayers are powerful. People are holding my hand tightly every time they say a prayer for us, think of us, ask how we are, send a message, talk about Hannah, spend time with me, and talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment