Friday, April 4, 2014

Do You Want to Get Well? - Day 27

Psalm 147:3

He heals the brokenhearted and bonds up their wounds.



1. Read the story in John 5. Imagine you are the person Jesus approaches and asks, "Do you want to get well?" How will you respond to Him?

No I don't, because I'm terrified Hannah will be forgotten. Logically I want to "get well" of course.



2. What excuses have paralyzed you from walking into the future?

I think  I am walking into the future. I started an online resource to help others in this baby loss journey and continue to walk ahead with other decisions in my life. It's one step at a time, but it's still walking into the future.



3. Maybe it's time to get up and walk into your future! What steps can you take to start.

I'm am taking baby steps and I refuse to rush myself. My life has changed forever. My daughter died and that can never be fixed. I will continue to walk into my future but I will not leave Hannah in my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment